Power Testo Blast Review – Ingredients, Side Effects & Where to Buy
Power Testo Blast
With increased attention in the media, many may be wondering, what is Power Testo Blast and what exactly does it do? Power Testo Blast is a men’s health supplement that is used to boost testosterone levels. The herbal formula claims to help men gain increased strength, stamina, muscle definition and sex drive while supporting a healthy metabolism. Power Testo Blast is meant to be used as part of a physical training program to help build muscle while also increasing sexual performance.1
When researching Power Testo Blast, Shark Tank was rumored to be involved, however, we were unable to confirm this.
In this Power Testo Blast review, we will give readers an overview of the product and ingredients, along with Power Testo Blast benefits and side effects.
Power Testo Blast Ingredients
There are a few key ingredients in this formula which can be found on the Power Testo Blast website. The formula is mostly made up of vitamins and minerals packaged together into a convenient capsule. Below is an overview of its key ingredients and uses, along with how it works in the body to help achieve results.
Calcium Carbonate: 44.28 mg – Calicum Carbonate, also known as a calcium salt, is a supplement which can help provide healthy bones and muscles, and is also needed for the nervous system. Calcium Carbonate is also known to relieve symptoms of heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach.2
Power MAX-TEST Blend: 1484 mg
Sarsaparilla – Sarsaparilla root is used in herbal medicine to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis, but it can also be used to balance hormones and increase libido. Sarsaparilla contains steroidal saponins which is known to somewhat mimic human hormones.3
Boron – Boron is a mineral and can be used to build muscle and increase testosterone levels. It can also increase muscle coordination while improving thinking skills by increasing estrogen levels in the body. For men, estrogen can be essential for maintaining healthy bones and mental function.4
Horny Goat Weed – Horny goat weed is an herb traditionally used to increase sexual performance in men who are experiencing erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. It can also be used when experiencing mental or physical fatigue.5
Tongkat Ali Extract – Eurycoma longifolia, also known commercially as Tongkat Ali, is an herb native to the Malaysian rain forests and has traditionally been used to increase testosterone and muscle strength. It has also been used to improve sexual desire while reducing fatigue and stress levels.6
Orchic Substance – Orchic Substance is made from Bovine (Bull) testical extract. While there is brand new research in progress, it has been said to help maintain testicular function and is known as a good source of testosterone.9
Wild Yam Extract – Wild yam is a plant in which the root and bulb is extracted to create a liquid substance. Wild yam extract is commonly used to increase energy levels and sexual drive in both men and women.7
Nettle Extract – Also referred to as stinging nettle, nettle extract has been used for many years to treat conditions like painful muscles and joints. Recently, stinging nettle has also been used to treat a condition known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), to relieve symptoms such as reduced urinary flow, and it is known to effect hormones in the body such as estrogen and testosterone.8
How to Use Power Testo Blast
The Power Testo Blast directions tell users to take two capsules per day. One capsule is taken 30 minutes prior to a workout and the second capsule is taken before bed. On rest days, the first capsule should be taken with food at breakfast or lunch.
Power Testo Blast Side Effects
Some ingredients in this formula may cause side effects for some individuals or react with other medications. Stinging nettle is known to cause occasional side effects such as upset stomach, sweating or diarrhea.8 Consuming large amounts of wild yam extract is also known to cause vomiting.7 Boron can harm a man’s fertility if doses are above the tolerable limit for adults, which is no more than 20 mg per day.4
Power Testo Blast Reviews
With a variety of different ingredients meant to increase testosterone and sex drive, Power Testo Blast results can vary per user. Reviews are mostly positive, with most users saying they noticed maxim results after three months of continued use. To further prove its effectiveness, the brand showcases multiple Power Testo Blast before and after photos on its website for potential customers to evaluate before purchasing.
Where to buy Power Testo Blast
Power Testo Blast is available for purchase online for all Canadian and U.S. residents. For the Power Testo Blast price of shipping and handling, users receive a full 30-day supply of the product, and can try it before deciding if they would like to continue using it.
In addition to the official website selling Power Testo Blast, Amazon or eBay might also offer it. We recommend exercising caution when purchasing from these re-sellers as the product may be expired, opened, or even tampered with, which Power Testo Blast customer service will not be able to assist with.
Scientific Research Referenced in this Article
- Power Testo Blast (2017) Power Testo Blast. Retrieved from – View Reference
- U.S. National Library of Medicine (2015, September 15). Calcium Carbonate. Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a601032.html
- University of Michigan Medicine (2015, March 24) Sarsaparilla, Michigan Medicine. Retrieved from http://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-2160002#hn-2160002-uses
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. (2015, February 14). Boron. Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/894.html
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. (2015, April 8). Horny Goat Weed. Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/699.html
- Talbott, S. M., Talbott, J. A., George, A., & Pugh, M. (2013). Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 10, 28. http://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-10-28
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. (2015, February 16). Wild Yam Extract. Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/970.html
- Ehrlich, S. (2014, July 6). Stinging Nettle, University of Maryland Medical Centre. Retrieved from http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/stinging-nettle
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database (2017, June 18) Orchic Extract. Retrieved from http://naturaldatabase.therapeuticresearch.com/nd/PrintVersion.aspx?id=1014