Kyto Trim 3000 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Results & Where to Buy
What is Kyto-Trim? – Described as a breakthrough in natural weight loss, Kyto-Trim has exploded on to the dietary supplement scene. Claimed to help inhibit fat production, suppress the appetite and increase serotonin levels to help reduce emotional eating, using Kyto-Trim for weight loss is one of the latest media stories.1
Made in the USA, the Kyto-Trim supplement contains natural ingredients and uses no fillers, artificial ingredients or unneeded binders. Kyto-Trim is also claimed to be made in a GMP facility.1 But can an herbal extract make a noticeable difference in weight management? Discover what other Kyto-Trim reviews won’t tell you about the controversial ingredient found in this product, in our unbiased review.
For unknown reasons, the Kyto-Trim trial website does not display the Kyto-Trim supplement facts. Rather, it talks about the benefits of its active ingredient Coleus Forskohlii root extract. After some investigation, the BHO team uncovered the most recent list of active ingredients. Shockingly, there is only listed ingredient, Garcinia cambogia. Coleus Forskohlii root extract does not appear as a listed active ingredient.
Based on these shocking findings, below, we break down the latest science behind Garcina cambogia and its role in weight loss.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract: 1500 mg – Native to Southeast Asia, Garcinia cambogia is a small, pumpkin shaped fruit traditionally used in cooking. Also known as the Malabar tamarind, this fruit has skyrocketed to popularity in recent years as a rich source of Hydroxycitric acid (HCA). This chemical compound appears to inhibit the enzyme adenosine triphosphate citrate lyase and the conversion of simple sugars into fat stores. These findings have made it a desirable ingredient for weight control in recent years.2,6 Today it can be found in a variety of supplements, teas, lotions and extracts.7
In clinical trials, HCA also appears to partially block the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fat and potential act as appetite suppressant. Additionally, it has been noted to have hypolipidemic effect in clinical trials.8
Kyto-Trim 3000 Directions
According to the Kyto-Trim label, for optimal results users should take two caplets, once daily.
Kyto-Trim Side Effects
As Kyto-Trim contains one of the most talked about weight loss ingredients, many may wonder is Kyto-Trim safe?
In 2009, controversy was sparked about the safety of Garcinia cambogia when a popular dietary supplement containing the ingredient was issued a warning from the FDA and pulled from the market. After investigations, it wasn’t determined which ingredient or combination of ingredients led to the adverse reactions.9 Since, Garcinia cambogia has been safely used in a variety of weight loss and dietary supplements.
In a 12-week clinical study, only minor side effects were noted with Garcinia cambogia supplement including upper respiratory tract and gastrointestinal symptoms.5 In a separate 12-week study, the only reported side effects were mild diarrhea, toothache and headache.6
Does Kyto-Trim Work?
Kyto-Trim is claimed to help boost metabolism, break down body fat and help users build lean muscles.1 For those wondering ‘does Kyto-Trim really work’, below, we’ve evaluated the latest scientific findings on Garcinia cambogia.
In laboratory settings, HCA has been shown to inhibit the conversion of carbohydrates into stored fat by reducing select enzyme processes.2 In a 2008 study, Garcinia cambogia extract was shown to help reduce biomarkers of obesity visceral fat, insulin levels, body weight, blood and hepatic lipid concentrations in animals fed a high-fat diet.13 While these results are promising, preliminary human studies are being conducted to see if these outcomes can be replicated.
In a double-blind, 2003 study, Garcinia cambogia was supplemented for 16 weeks in male and female subjects with pronounced abdominal visceral fat. The treatment featured a divided dose of 1000 mg of HCA and taken 30 minutes before meals.6
Results showed that after 16 weeks, abdominal fat was reduced in both males and females. Further, BMI and body weight was noted to be slightly lower in the control group when compared to a placebo. No rebound effects were noted for the patients in the Garcinia cambogia groups.6
In a separate 2008 study, Garcinia cambogia was used as a key ingredient as a part of a treatment plan for obese participants. Over a 12-week period, patients were given a combination of Garcinia cambogia and Amorphophallus konjac. Results indicate the treatment had a significant hypercholesteremic (cholesterol-lowering) effect on obese patients. Cholesterol is a fat-like substance that can build up in the body. Increased levels of low-density lipoprotein (often referred to as bad cholesterol) can increase the risk of coronary heart disease.12
Reviews on Kyto-Trim 3000 tend to be positive, with some customers even sharing before and after photos of their results.
Where to Buy Kyto-Trim – Amazon or GNC?
Readers looking to buy Kyto-Trim at GNC or other supplement retailers will be out of luck, as the Kyto-Trim supplement is sold exclusively online on the brand website.
While there may be several Kyto-Trim Amazon or Ebay listings, these products may have been previously purchased by other customers and are being resold. For additional Kyto-Trim customer service information, customers can contact their customer service email or phone number listed on Kyto-Trim website.
How Much Does Kyto-Trim Cost
For the price of shipping and handling, users receive a full 30-day supply of Kyto-Trim, and can try it before deciding if they would like to continue using it.
Scientific Research Referenced in this Article
- Kyto-Trim. (2017). Kyto-Trim. Retrieved October 6, 2017 – View Reference
- University of Michigan: Michigan Medicine. (2015, May 23). Garcinia cambogia – Uses. Retrieved October 6, 2017 from http://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-2863003#hn-2863003-uses
- University of Michigan: Michigan Medicine. (2015, May 23). Garcinia cambogia – Side effects. Retrieved October 6, 2017 from http://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-2863003#hn-2863003-side-effects
- University of Michigan: Michigan Medicine. (2015, March 18). Hydroxycitric Acid for Weight Control. Retrieved October 6, 2017 from http://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-3920009#hn-3920009-why-use
- Heymsfield, S. B., Allison, D. B., Vasselli, J. R., Pietrobelli, A., Greenfield, D., & Nunez, C. (1998). Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Potential Antiobesity Agent. JAMA, 280(18), 1596. doi:1001/jama.280.18.1596
- Hayamizu, K., Ishii, Y., Kaneko, I., Shen, M., Okuhara, Y., Shigematsu, N., … Shimasaki, H. (2003). Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Current Therapeutic Research, 64(8), 551-567. doi:1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. (2017, September 24). Garcinia Cambogia. Retrieved October 6, 2017 from https://nccih.nih.gov/health/garcinia
- Koshy, A. S., Anila, L., & Vijayalakshmi, N. (2001). Flavonoids from Garcinia cambogia lower lipid levels in hypercholesterolemic rats. Food Chemistry, 72(3), 289-294. doi:1016/s0308-8146(00)00225-9
- S. Food and Drug Administration. (2009, May 1). Warning on Hydroxycut Products. Retrieved October 11, 2017 from https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm152152.htm
- Stringer, J. L. (2015, December 29). Hypolipidemic drug. Retrieved November 3, 2017 from https://www.britannica.com/topic/hypolipidemic-drug
- Vasques, C. A., Rossetto, S., Halmenschlager, G., Linden, R., Heckler, E., Fernandez, M. S., & Alonso, J. L. (2008). Evaluation of the pharmacotherapeutic efficacy ofGarcinia cambogiaplusAmorphophallus konjacfor the treatment of obesity. Phytotherapy Research, 22(9), 1135-1140. doi:1002/ptr.2323
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. (n.d.). What Is cholesterol? Retrieved November 3, 2017 from https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/hbc/
- KIM, K., LEE, H. N., KIM, Y. J., & PARK, T. (2008). Garcinia cambogiaExtract Ameliorates Visceral Adiposity in C57BL/6J Mice Fed on a High-Fat Diet. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 72(7), 1772-1780. doi:1271/bbb.80072