DSN Code Black Review – Dyna Storm Ingredients, Side Effects & Price
What is Dyna Storm Code Black?
The latest product from Dyna Storm Nutrition (DSN), Code Black is a no-frills, hard-hitting testosterone booster that’s turning heads in the supplement industry. Launched shortly after their successful DSN Pre Workout formula, DSN Code Black Testosterone Booster is proudly made in the USA in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. Dyna Storm Nutrition Code Black contains 7 potent ingredients in a specialized blend put together by some of the top formulators in the industry today. Designed to improve performance, muscular endurance and libido, the T-365 Complex is a specialized formula that has been claimed to set the bar for natural testosterone boosters.
In this DSN Code Black Testo Booster review, we take a look at some of the most cutting-edge scientific studies to shed light on how these ingredients may work to boost testosterone naturally, and where you can get your hands on this exclusive supplement.
Dyna Storm Code Black Ingredients
With only 7 ingredients, Better Health Organization breaks down the DSN Testosterone Booster nutritional profile to demonstrate how it helps naturally support testosterone levels.
Vitamin D3: 1000 IU – Vitamin D helps reduce inflammation and regulate immune functions in the body.1 Vitamin D deficiencies have been linked to muscle and bone weakness.1,2
Zinc: 30mg – Zinc is one of the most important minerals for the human body and is required for protein metabolism, DNA synthesis, maintaining immune functions and wound healing.10
T-365 Complex – 880 mg Epimedium – Used as an aphrodisiac in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), epimedium has been used to improve testosterone levels and sexual performance.3 Icariin, the main active ingredient in epimedium, has been thought to work by increasing nitric oxide (N.O.) production in the penis.4
Tongkat Ali – Tongkat ali is an herb traditionally used to improve strength, stamina and male fertility. Animal studies have noted that supplementation may produce aphrodisiac and pro-erectile effects.5,6
Tribulus Terrestris –Tribulus terrestris has historically been used to treat impotence and sexual dysfunction. In clinical trials, tribulus terrestris has been noted to have aphrodisiac, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic (pain-relieving) properties and has been reported to increase N.O. production and have a pro-erectile effect in test models.7
Saw Palmetto – Saw palmetto is a palm-like plant that’s used as an alternative treatment for enlarged prostates, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). While scientists are still unsure as to how saw palmetto works, they note it has anti-inflammatory effects and believe it may influence testosterone levels in the body.8,9
Stinging Nettle – Stinging nettle is an herb believed to boost testosterone in the body. Stinging nettle contains potent anti-inflammatory properties and has been used as an alternative treatment for urinary conditions and enlarged prostates.11
How to Take Dyna Storm Code Black
According to the Dyna Storm Code Black label, users should take 2 capsules of DSN Testosterone Booster once per day with food to minimize ant gastric disturbance. For optimal results, take a few hours before or after taking other supplements or medications.
DSN Code Black Side Effects
Based on the latest scientific research and ingredients used, Better Health Organization has compiled a list of possible Dyna Storm Code Black side effects below.
While generally regarded as safe, nettle may have a diuretic effect on some individuals. It has been noted to interact with drugs for high blood pressure or blood thinning medications, such as Aspirin or Warfarin. There is preliminary evidence that stinging nettle may also affect blood sugar.11 The doses of horny goat weed, eurycoma longifolia and tribulus terrestris found in DSN Testosterone Booster do not appear to be harmful.
Users with chronic conditions or those that are taking blood pressure medication should talk to a doctor first, before taking DSN Code Black.
Does Dyna Storm Code Black Work?
After careful evaluation of the nutritional information, a review of current scientific studies, and consumer reviews, below are the projected Dyna Storm Code Black Testosterone Booster results.
For men who are sub-fertile, supplementing with vitamin D and zinc may help reduce nutrient deficiencies and support healthy testosterone levels.10 Supplementation may also improve muscle function, protein synthesis and immune functions.
In a separate study, men who had low testosterone production took 200 mg of tongkat ali for one month. At the end of the study, results show that tongkat ali significantly increased serum testosterone concentration and 90% of patients were noted to have normal testosterone values.12 At normal levels, testosterone can have a positive influence body composition, sex drive, muscle strength and fertility.
Promising research has noted tribulus terrestris’ anti-inflammatory properties may help promote overall prostate and male health.7 Both nettle and saw palmetto have been shown in preliminary studies to successfully reduce symptoms of BPH may help promote overall prostate health.8,9,11 Preliminary studies for epimedium have noted that it can increase nitric oxide signaling. It’s also been noted to be a pro-erectile agent in test subjects and an aphrodisiac for both genders.5,13
Where to Buy Dyna Storm Code Black
For customers looking to buy Dyna Storm Code Black Testo Booster, the supplement can easily be purchased exclusively online through the Dyna Storm website. For just the cost of shipping, users receive a full 30-day supply of the product, and can try it before deciding if they would like to continue using it.
Scientific Research Referenced in this Article
- National Institutes of Health. (2016, February 11). Vitamin D. Retrieved June 1, 2017 from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminD-HealthProfessional/
- Mayo Clinic. (2013, November 1). Vitamin D – Evidence. Retrieved June 1, 2017 from http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-d/evidence/hrb-20060400
- Liang, Q., Wei, G., Chen, J., Wang, Y., & Huang, H. (2012). Variation of Medicinal Components in a Unique Geographical Accession of Horny Goat Weed Epimedium sagittatum Maxim. (Berberidaceae). Molecules, 17(12), 13345-13356. doi:3390/molecules171113345
- Corazza, O., Martinotti, G., Santacroce, R., Chillemi, E., Di Giannantonio, M., Schifano, F., & Cellek, S. (2014). Sexual Enhancement Products for Sale Online: Raising Awareness of the Psychoactive Effects of Yohimbine, Maca, Horny Goat Weed, and Ginkgo biloba. BioMed Research International, 2014, 1-13. doi:1155/2014/841798
- ANG, H. H., CHEANG, H. S., & YUSOF, A. P. (2000). Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the Initiation of Sexual Performance of Inexperienced Castrated Male Rats. Experimental Animals, 49(1), 35-38. doi:1538/expanim.49.35
- Ulbricht, C., Conquer, J., Flanagan, K., Isaac, R., Rusie, E., & Windsor, R. (2013). An Evidence-Based Systematic Review of Tongkat Ali ( Eurycoma longifolia ) by the Natural Standard Research Collaboration. Journal of Dietary Supplements, 2013, Vol.10(1), P.54-83,10(1), 54-83. doi: 3109/19390211.2012.761467 .
- Chhatre, S., Nesari, T., Somani, G., Kanchan, D., & Sathaye, S. (2014). Phytopharmacological overview of Tribulus terrestris. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 8(15), 45- DOI:10.4103/0973-7847.125530
- University of Maryland Medical Center. (2014, July 6). Saw palmetto. Retrieved June 1, 2017 from http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/saw-palmetto
- Mayo Clinic. (2013, November 1). Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens, Serenoa serrulata) – Evidence. Retrieved June 1, 2017 from http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/saw-palmetto/evidence/hrb-20059958
- National Institutes of Health. (2016, February 16). Zinc. Retrieved May 31, 2017 from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/
- University of Maryland. (2014, July 6). Stinging Nettle. Retrieved May 31, 2017 from http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/stinging-nettle
- Tambi, M. I., Imran, M. K., & Henkel, R. R. (2011). Standardized water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism? Andrologia, 44, 226-230. doi:1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x
- Hamzah, S., Yusof, A. (2003). THE ERGOGENIC EFFECTS OF EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA JACK: A PILOT STUDY. Retrieved June 2, 2017 from http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/37/5/464