Alpha Hard Reload Review : Ingredients, Side Effects & Results
Alpha Hard Reload
As men age, their virility may start to decline. This loss of vitality can affect sexual performance, such as reduced sex drive and difficulty maintaining an erection.
Marketed as a male enhancement supplement, Alpha Hard Reload has become one of the most talked about supplements for men. Designed with natural ingredients, the Alpha Hard Reload formula claims to improve sexual performance and revive libido, giving you more confidence and stamina.1 But can Alpha Hard Reload really increase stamina and youthful virility?
In this review, we’ll look at Alpha Hard Reload to see if it can really increase your sex drive and improve your sexual performance. We’ll review the ingredients in the product to see how they work, as well as find out if there are any possible side effects. Lastly, we’ll take a look at reviews from men who are already using the product to find out how satisfied they are with the results.
Alpha Hard Reload Ingredients
The distributor of Alpha Hard Reload claims that the ingredients in the supplement are natural and work together to recharge your libido.1
Alpha Hard Reload is made up of calcium, along with a proprietary blend of ingredients. This means that the amount of each specific ingredient in the product is not provided, but instead is included in the total of the blend.
Below we take a look at each of the ingredients in Alpha Hard Reload to see if the supplement may help to improve your sexual performance and stamina.
Calcium: 44.28 mg – Calcium is a mineral in the body that is essential to bone health, muscle function and hormone secretion. It is also useful for vascular function, such as regulating blood flow.2,12
Proprietary Blend: 1,484 mg
Horny Goat Weed – Horny goat weed, also known as epimedium, is a plant used in Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to treat a variety of sexual dysfunctions, such as impotence.3,4
Tongkat Ali – A shrub found in Malaysia, tongkat ali is has traditionally been used by herbalists to alleviate several conditions, including male infertility.5
Saw Palmetto – Saw palmetto extract comes from the berries of the North American dwarf palm. It’s traditionally used to treat a variety of ailments, including enhancing sperm production and libido.6
Orchic Substance – Also known as bovine orchic extract, orchic is made from the testicles of bovines. It’s used to promote healthy testicular function in men. Orchic substances are marketed as a good source of testosterone, a growth hormone that plays a role in male virility.7,8
Wild Yam – Wild yam is a plant that contains diosgenin, a natural steroidal compound that is often used to increase sexual drive and energy in both women and men.9
Sarsaparilla – Also known as Hemidesmus indicus, sarsaparilla has been commonly used in Ayurveda medicine as an aphrodisiac in the treatment of impotence.10
Nettle – Nettle leaf is commonly used to promote prostate health. Research has shown that inflammation of the prostate can cause sexual dysfunction in men.7
Boron – Boron is a trace mineral found in the body. It plays an important role in the production of estrogen and testosterone.8,11
How to Use Alpha Hard Reload
Each serving of Alpha Hard Reload is two caplets. According to the Alpha Hard Reload bottle, users should take two caplets by mouth, 1 – 2 times each day. Each bottle of Alpha Hard contains 60 caplets, to equal 30 servings.
Alpha Hard Reload Side Effects
When taking any supplement there is always the potential for side effects. However, men who have used Alpha Hard Reload report very few side effects. Minor complaints include constipation, headache, nausea, and diarrhea. These side effects may be caused by the ingredient saw palmetto, which is found in the proprietary blend of Alpha Hard Reload.6
Does Alpha Hard Reload Work?
Is Alpha Hard Reload able to help you improve your sexual vitality so that you can perform better? Let’s take a look at the scientific support of some of the ingredients in this supplement.
The first ingredient in Alpha Hard Reload is calcium, which is not a part of the proprietary blend. Not only does calcium help to keep bones strong, it may help to keep the body’s circulatory system healthy by regulating blood flow. This can increase blood flow to the penis and help in maintaining an erection for longer periods of time.2,12,13
In animal studies, horny goat weed has been shown to be effective in improving sexual libido and increasing testosterone levels.7,8
Everyday stress may also play a role on sexual drive and testosterone levels. In a 2013 study, participants were given 200 mg of tongkat ali for 4 weeks. At the end of the study, stress hormone profiles were significantly improved and testosterone levels were noted to increase by 37%.8,14
Emerging studies have also linked saw palmetto with improved erectile function. One such study included 25 men who were experiencing prostate problems. For 8 weeks they were given 320 mg of saw palmetto per day. At the end of the study, the majority reported an improvement in their sex life.15,16
Boron may also be effective in increasing testosterone levels. Research was done on men, who for 1 week were given boron supplements daily. After the one week, a significant increase in testosterone was noted. Boron may be particularly important for sexual libido as men age.11
The science behind some of the ingredients in Alpha Hard Reload shows that this supplement may help improve sex drive and enhance libido.
Alpha Hard Reload Reviews
Men who have reviewed Alpha Hard Reload have generally reported positive feedback. Many users state that Alpha Hard gave them back the confidence they were lacking in the bedroom. Others comment that after using Alpha Hard for just a few days they felt their vitality and sex drive return, giving them more endurance.
Some Alpha Hard Reload reviews report that the product was able to increase their stamina so that they were better able to satisfy their partner. The majority of reviewers state that they’ll continue to buy and use Alpha Hard Reload.
Where to Buy Alpha Hard Reload
You can purchase Alpha Hard Reload exclusively online through the brand website. For the cost of shipping and handling, you’ll receive a 30-day supply to try before deciding if Alpha Hard Reload can work for you.
Scientific Research Referenced in this Article
- Alpha Hard Reload. (n.d.). Alpha Hard Reload. Retrieved December 04, 2017 from – View Reference
- Tsoukias, NM. (2011). Calcium dynamics and signaling in vascular regulation: computational models. Wiley Interdiscip Rev Syst Biol Med. 3(1): 93-106. doi: 1002/wsbm.97
- Shindel, A. & Xin, ZC. (2010). Erectogenic and Neurotrophic Effects of Icariin, a Purified Extract of Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium spp.) J Sex Med. 7(4 PT 1): 1518-1528. doi: 1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01699.x
- Fang, J. & Zhang, Y. (2017). Icariin, an Anti-atherosclerotic Drug from Chinese Medicinal Herb Horny Goat Weed. Front Pharmacol. 8: 734. doi: 3389/fphar.2017.00734
- Erasmus, N. & Solomon, MC. (2012). Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat ali) extract on human spermatozoa in vitro. Andrologia, 44, 301-314. DOI: 1111/j.1439-0272.2012.01282.x
- Suzuki, M. & Ito, Y. (2009) Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract. Acta Pharmacol Sin, 30(3): 271-281. doi: 1038/aps.2009.1
- Huat-Chye, P.L. (2006). Traditional Asian folklore medicines in sexual health. Volume 22 – Issue 3: 241-245. doi:1038/aps.2009.1
- Gunnels, TA. & Bloomer, RJ. (2014). Increasing Circulating Testosterone: Impact of Herbal Dietary Supplements. J Plant Biochem Physiol, 2, 130. doi:4172/2329-9029.1000130
- Jesus, M. & Martins, A. (2016). Diosgenin: Recent Highlights on Pharmacology and Analytical Methodology. Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemestry. Volume 2016, Article ID 4156293, 16 pages. https://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/4156293
- Lakshmi, T. & Rajendran, R. (2013). Hemidesmus indicus COMMONLY KNOWN AS INDIAN SARASAPARILLA- AN UPDATE. Int J Pharm Bio Sci, 4(4), 397-404. Retrieved on December 04, 2017 from http://www.ijpbs.net/details.php?article=2728
- Pizzorno, L. (2013). Nothing Boring About Boron. Interg Med (Encinitas), 14(4), 35-48. Retrieved on December 04, 2017 from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/
- Ross, AC. & Taylor, CL. (2011). Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. National Academics Press (US).Retrieved on December 04, 2017 from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56060/
- Steers, W.D. (2002). Pharmacologic Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. Rev Urol. 4(Suppl 3): S17-S25. Retrieved on December 04, 2017 from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1476024/
- Talbott, SM. & Talbott, JA. (2013). Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. J Int Soc Sports Nutr, 10, 28. doi: 1186/1550-2783-10-28
- Geavlete, P. & Multescu, R. (2011). Serenoa repens extract in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Ther Adv Urol. 3(4): 193-198. doi: 1177/1756287211418725
- Marzano, R. & Denelli, N. (2015). Effectiveness on urinary symptoms and erectile function of Prostamev Plus vs only extract Seronoa repens. Arch Ital Urol Androl, 87(1), 25-27. doi: 4081/aiua.2015.1.25